The Digilent Atlys was the original prototyping platform for developing the HDMI2USB firmware and continues to be a supported platform.
- Purchase a board (links below).
- Load the firmware (see Firmware).
- Test and use the device. (see Digilent Atlys - Using).
- http://www.digilentinc.com/atlys/ - US$419
- http://www.amazon.com/Atlys-Spartan - US $414.95
- Recommended Conference Adapter Kit
- Additional information in the HDMI2USB wiki
Features listed in grey are currently unsupported by the firmware.
|FPGA||Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA|
|Storage||16Mbyte SPI Flash|
|Audio||AC-97 Codec (unsupported)|
|Expansion||1 x Digilent VHDCI, 1 x PMOD|
|Power Supply||5V @ 4A|