Second stretch goal reached -- 'Milkymist Compatibility' TOFE board available
This item is cross posted from the CrowdSupply.com crowdfunding campaign.
Thank you everyone, at around 26 hours left in the campaign, we reached our second stretch goal! You can now add the “Milkymist Compatibility” TOFE board to your order at special introductory price of $35 USD. Because the campaign is almost over, this price will be available after the campaign as a “pre-order”, but only until 6pm Friday PDT (10/30). We have worked hard to provide the board at our target price to Crowd Supply backers but the feature set means it will be available at $50 USD after 10/30, get yours now!
We are excited to enable interfacing with a wide range of controllers which support DMX or MIDI. The audio support on the TOFE board should also provide a lot of cool new possibilities that we haven’t previously thought about. The “Milkymist Compatibility” board has the following confirmed features;
- AC‘97 compatible audio interface with Microphone, Headphones (on standard 3.5mm connectors) and Line In + Out (on screw terminals for permanent installations)
- RS-422 / RS-485 compatible high speed (10Mbps), full duplex serial port;
- Compatible with wide range of interfaces including the industry standard DMX512 control protocol.
- Connected to screw terminal headers, allowing wiring to DB-9, RJ-12, XLR-5, XLR-3 or RJ-45 connectors (wiring diagrams provided).
- RS-232 full duplex serial port on a standard DB-9 connector. Supporting connection to wide range of devices with serial ports. (Secondary RS-232 full duplex serial port on a standard screw terminal.)
- MIDI In and Out interfaces on screw terminals, supporting connection to wide range of musical instruments and control devices.
- Infrared transmitter and receiver compatible with many consumer remote protocols.
- 4 x Push button Switches and 4 x Indicator LEDs.
- 2 x Digilent Pmod™ Compatible headers to allow usage of existing expansion boards, including boards from Numato Lab, Digilent, Maxim and Analog.
The full schematic and PCB design will soon be published in the timvideos/HDMI2USB-TOFE-Milkymist repository.
Cheers, TimVideos & Numato Lab
PS Less than 8 hours to order your Numato Opsis board, you better get to it!